UGC Net Law Coaching in Delhi
Astral Education is India’s No for UGC NET COACHING providing Classroom Coaching and Correspondence Courses for UGC NET Exams. ASTRAL EDUCATION provides all the related assistance right from form filling to till the end of the exam.
There will be two questions papers, UGC NET Law Paper II and Paper III ( Part – A & B ). UGC NET Law Paper II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions ( Multiple choice, Matching type, True / False, Assertion – Reasoning type ) carrying 100 marks.
UGC NET Law Paper III will have two Parts – A and B; Part – A will have 10 short essay – type questions ( 300 words ) carrying 16 marks each. In it there will be one question with internal choice from each unit; Total marks will be 160.
Part – B will be compulsory and questions will be set from Unit – I to Unit – X. The candidate will attempt one question from Part – B ( 800 words ) carrying 40 marks. Total marks of UGC NET Law Paper III will be 200.
UGC NET Law Paper II :
- Constitutional Law of India :
- Fundamental Rights and Duties.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Union State Legislative Relations.
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendment of the Constitution.
- Writ Jurisdiction
- Legal Theory :
- Nature and Sources of Law.
- Positivism, Natural. Law Theory, Sociological Jurisprudence.
- Theories of Punishment.
- Rights and Duties.
- Concepts of Possession and Ownership.
- Public International Law :
- Nature of International Law and its relationship with Municipal Law.
- Sources of International Law.
- Recognition of States and Governments.
- United Nations
- Settlement of International Disputes.
- Human Rights
- Family Law :
- Concepts in Family Law.
- Sources of Family Law in India.
- Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage.
- Law of Contracts :General Principles
- Essentials of a valid contract.
- Offer, acceptance and consideration.
- Capacity to Contract : Minor’s contract.
- Elements vitiating contract : Mistake, fraud, misrepresentation, public policy, coercion, undue influence, frustration of contract.
- Remedies for breach of contract : Damages.
- Law of Torts :
- Foundation of Tortuous Liability.
- General Defences to an action of Torty.
- Vicarious Liability
- Remoteness of Damages.
- Contributory Negligence
- Absolute and Strict Liability.
- Law of Crimes :General Principles
- Nature and Definition of Offence.
- General Exceptions
- Common Intention and Common Object.
- Criminal Attempt, Conspiracy and Abetment.
- Offences against Women.
- Labour Law :
- Concepts : Industry, Industrial Dispute and Workman.
- Trade Unions : Rights and Immunities of Registered Trade Union; Registration and its advantages.
- Methods for Settlement of Industrial Disputes under Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
- Strike and Lockout as Instruments of Collective Bargaining.
- Retrenchment, Lay – off and Closures.
UGC NET Law Paper III :
Unit – I :
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution.
- Distribution of Legislative Powers between Union and States.
- Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Parliament and State Legislatures
- Amending Process of the Constitution.
- Role of Election Commission in Democratic Process.
Unit – II :
- Nature, Scope and Importance of Administrative Law.
- Principles of Natural Justice.
- Administrative Discretion and its control.
- Judicial Review of Administrative Action-Writ Jurisdiction.
- Lokpal and Lokayukta.
Unit – III :
- Nature and Sources of Law.
- Legal Concepts : Right, Duty, Ownership, Possession and Person Judicial. Process : Application of Doctrine of Precedent of India.
- Judicial Contribution in Bringing Social Changes.
- Law and Morality.
Unit – IV :
- General Principles of Criminal Law-meaning, nature, essentials and stages of offence.
- Joint Liability; Abetment and Criminal Conspiracy.
- Offences against Human Body.
- Offences against Property.
Unit – V :
- Environmental Pollution : Meaning of Environment and Environmental Pollution; Kinds of Pollution.
- Legislative Measures for Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution in India – Air and Water Pollution and General Protection of Environment.
- International Development for protection of Environmental Pollution.
- Remedies for Environmental Protection : Civil, Criminal and Constitutional.
- Importance of Forest and Wildlife in protecting environment.
- Environmental impact assessment and control of Hazardous wastes.
Unit – VI :
- Nature of International Law and its sources.
- Concept of sovereignty and its relevance today.
- Recognition of State and Governments.
- Extradition, Asylum, Nationality and Status of Refugees.
- International Court of Justice.
- UNO and its organs.
- Global Trade Regime under International Law.
Unit – VII :
- Adoption and Guardianship
- Matrimonial Remedies
- Uniform Civil Code
Unit – VIII :
- Concept and Development of Human Rights.
- Contribution of United Nations in the development and implementation of Human Rights.
- Implementation of Human Rights in India : Role of National Human Rights Commission.
- Protection of Marginalised Groups : Women, Children, Minorities and Refugees.
Unit – IX :
- Nature and definition of Tort.
- General Principles of Tortuous Liability.
- Specific Torts : Negligence, Nuisance and Defamation.
- Absolute Liability : Emerging trends in India.
- Consumer Protection : Evolution of Consumer Rights and Redressal of Consumer Grievances.
Unit – X :
- Partnership Act : Nature and essentials of partnership mutual rights and liabilities of partners, advantages of registration of firms.
- Sales of Goods Act.
- Negotiable Instruments Act.
- Company Law : Role of Directors, Doctrines of Indoor Management and Ultra Vires.
Although there are many coaching institutes in India and especially in Delhi, each one promising to provide quality education, but students have another story to tell. On One of the many occasions, when a call to a query from the ASTRAL’s website was answered, it was learnt that the student at the other end had infact payed the amount to one of the Coaching Institutes in Delhi, but was later left in the lurch as the Institute was unable to run the class as no faculty was available, and neither were they in a position to provide her with the Course Material. She of course had to withdraw from there. When the same student agreed to come down to ASTRAL, the first thing she got was the course material(after making the payment for the Semester Course) followed by regular updates on the Class Schedules thence. To students like her distance is not the matter. The matter is the quality of teaching and ASTRAL’s experience in providing that quality, and their constant engagement in making it better and better day by day, is what stands them apart. 99.99% of the students who have already benefitted from their decision on joining ASTRAL EDUCATION, comprises of students not only from Gurgaon, but also from Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Rohini, Rohtak, Sirsa, Agra, Bangaluru, Chennai, Assam, J&K, Kerala, Pune, Mumbai, Nepal, Gujarat, In fact Pan India.
To get through any exams, it is essential to study. IF the student does not study hard, it is difficult to pass through the exam. “Practice makes a Man Perfect” is an adage, which is very true. Practice alone qualifies us to be better and better. However, there are few strategies which can be followed while studying, especially so in the case of UGC NET, as it requires a lot of practice to answer objective type questions in less time.
To appear in the UGC Net, it is must that the student starts preparing well in time, for which an estimate of four to six months is very much essential.
The student must know the syllabus thoroughly. Each topic is important and needs to be prepared thoroughly. There is no room for leniency and prolongation. Each topic is essential for fetching the marks in the exam.
Talking about the pattern of the paper, two papers out of three will be based on the subject of choice, and one will be based on General Awareness and aptitude (Paper I). One needs to prioritize the subjects in such a way that one has a good command over the subjects. Questions on General Awareness and Aptitude can practiced by solving sample papers or previous years papers to know exactly how they come, and for the other two papers (Pare II and III), one needs to be thorough with their subjects.
It is just not reading that is important, but also making notes of the important topics, so that they are helpful during the revision session.
The more the previous year papers(PYP) are solved the better it is. This really gives an idea as to how questions appear and you can make notes accordingly. There would be some questions which may not be understood, so guidance and coaching is must. ASTRAL EDUCATION provides Study Material comprising of Unit Wise Notes/Exercises, PYP, Model Test Papers/Sample Papers and Question Bank comprising of 5000 plus Objective Type Questions for all the papers, Exercises, Model Test, PYP, so that the student has all that it takes to clear the Test. All it needs is practice.
Last but not the least is the Time Management Skills, which can only be mastered through regular practice. Keep a Time watch and set the time limit. Start Answering and see how many questions were you able to answer in say One hour. This practice will give you the exact picture, if you really need to increase your speed in answering.
The solved papers of UGC Net can be viewed and downloaded from www.cbsenet.com or can be availed from ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon. For more information, log on to www.UgcNetCoaching.com or send your details and enquiries on info@UgcNetCoaching.com or call on 8750000624 or 8743000624.
The UGC NET Exams are conducted Twice a year – in June and December, on the last Sundays. Tentatively the exam date for June 2016 is 26th June 2016, but UGC has not rolled out the dates as yet. Students are advised to visit the official site of the UGC on www.ugc.ac.in or can even get in touch with ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon on www.UgcNetCoaching.com or can send your details and enquiries on info@UgcNetCoaching.com or can call on 8750000624 or 8743000624, to know about the various offers and courses offered for coaching.
ASTRAL EDUCATION (India’s No. 1 Coaching Institute for UGC NET/ JRF) helps you in all the areas relating to the type of questions that appear in all the papers, makes you sit for the mock test, and realign the mistakes which may occur. So, a student is well prepared, before he/she goes to give the test, including time management. Practice to give answers on the OMR sheets are provided and this enables a student to understand the filling part before he/she encounters prima-fascia at the exam center.
ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon, offers complete guidance and mental satisfaction. With its State of the Art infrastructure and Expert Faculties who are CBSE NET Qualified and are the subject Masters, there is no reason to worry, why you should not be able to crack the paper. Of course, you need to study as well, but complete guidance would be provided at ASTRAL. Students from all over the country die to join ASTRAL EDUCATION for Class Room Coaching, as even the Study Material provided by ASTRAL EDUCATION incorporates the latest additions and/or deletions in the subject. Students from all over the country even die to take the ONLINE Coaching of ASTRAL EDUCATION, in case they are not in a position to take the Classroom Coaching. Both the modes are equally good, but it is suggested that the students take the classroom coaching , as it gives an access to the faculty and various issues can be clarified. Also when it comes to Classroom coaching, ASTRAL EDUCATION ensures that it is not crowded and allows to a maximum of 25 Students per batch only. What’s more, you can even choose the timings (Mon- Fri) or Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun).
You can even order for Question Banks of Previous Years or the Study Material alone. ASTRAL EDUCATION has solution to meet to any needs.
Classroom Coaching at ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon (Haryana) comprises of the following subjects:
- Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Political Science
- Tourism Administration and Management
Subjects Available for CBSE NET in Correspondence Mode are as follows:
- Teaching & Research Aptitude (Code 00)
- Economics (Code 01)
- Political Science (Code 02)
- Psychology (Code 04)
- Sociology (Code 05)
- History (Code 06)
- Commerce (Code 08)
- Education (Code 09)
- Management (Code 17)
- Hindi (Code 20)
- Sanskrit (Code 25)
- English (Code 30)
- Physical Education (Code 47)
- Law (Code 58)
- Library & Information Science (Code 59)
- Mass Communication & Journalism (Code 63)
- Geography (Code 80)
- Computer Science & Application (Code 87)
- Public Administration (Code 14)
- Electronic Science (Code 88)
- Environmental Science (Code 89)
- Tourism Administration & Management (Code93)
Why only ASTRAL EDUCATION
- Highest Results in India.
- All India Number One.
- Best and Experienced Faculty in the region: UGC NET/HTET/CTET Qualified.
- Complete and Comprehensive notes.
- Max 25 students per batch.
- Affordable, Reachable.
- Printed Course Material right on the patterns of HTET exams.
- Previous papers are discussed, so the student is aware what can come in the exam, based on the pattern.
- Teaching as per the latest pattern.
- Tips and Tricks top clear the exam.
- Full job assistance after clearing the exam.
- Audio-Video classrooms.
- Air-Conditioned and Wi-Fi campus.
- Easy connectivity through Metro, Bus, Auto.
For more information, log on to www.UgcNetCoaching.com or send your details and enquiries on info@UgcNetCoaching.com or call on 8750000624 or 8743000624.