Bikaner is a city in the northwest of the state of Rajasthan in northern India. It is located 330 kilometres (205 mi) northwest of the state capital, Jaipur. Bikaner city is the administrative headquarters of Bikaner District and Bikaner division.
Formerly the capital of the princely state of Bikaner, the city was founded by Rao Bika in 1486 and from its small origins it has developed into the fifth largest city in Rajasthan. The Ganges Canal, completed in 1928, and the Indira Gandhi Canal, completed in 1987, facilitated its development.
Partial List of Education Institutions in Bikaner
- University of Bikaner
- Rajasthan Agriculture University
- Bikaner Technical University
- Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science
- RNB Global University
- J.S. Rampuria Jain Law College, Bikaner (RLC)
- Engineering College, Bikaner (ECB)
- College of Engineering & Technology, Bikaner
- Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
- Veterinary College, Bikaner
- Marudhar Eng.college
- Keen College
- Dungar College
- Maharani Sudarshan College (M.S. College)
- J.S. Rampuria Jain College
- Shri Jain P.G. College
- Shri Nehru Sharda Peeth
- Binani Girls College
- Shri Jain Girls College
- Institute of Management Studies
- After School Centre for Social Entrepreneurship
- Government Polytechnic College Bikaner
- N Institute of Applied Sciences
- Manda Institute of Technology
- Basic PG College
- Sister Nivedita Girls College, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
BEST COACHING FOR THE UGC NET EXAMS
It is very essential for any candidate to take proper coaching before attempting to give UGC NET exams & JRF. Proper Coaching gives you an idea as to how Questions are going to appear in the UGC NET exams and what are the right answers. Sometimes, it happens by chance that the same kind of question gets repeated again and you are able to score. The preparation for the UGC NET exam & JRF should ideally start 6 months before the exam and the student should attempt to, if not more, at least 2000 questions per subject of the previous year papers. Students should join ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon, for a world class coaching for UGC NET exams & JRF. ASTRAL is India’s Number One coaching Institute for UGC NET exams coaching. ASTRAL has 95% success rate in exams and 99.99% of students acknowledge this fact till date. Students from remote areas of the cities have already taken the advantage of coaching from ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon.
However, there are few students who are not in a position to take the advantage of ASTRAL EDUCATIUON physically. For such students, ASTRAL EDUCATION has designed a platform- an ONLINE site, which caters to the needs of a student even in down south. They simply have to register to the Online course, they would be given a user id and a password, and they could login and take the advantage of how ASTRAL really coach. All you need to have is a computer or a laptop, an Internet connection with high speed, with a valid SKYPE id, you would be in a position to take the online classes, without any compromises on the quality of the teaching- you will only benefit. The online coaching would be the same as that provided in the class, the only thing missing would be the real time chat with the faculty. No problem- you could always post the query, and your question would be answered very soon.
The advantage of Online coaching is that you really do not have to move out of your comfort zone and travel all the distance from a city. However, the only disadvantage is that you know nobody and you cannot interact with the faculty directly. But nevertheless, your queries do get answered. And yes, don’t worry about the course material. It gets dispatched to your address soon. So you have both the advantage of getting coached online and you have the material to study and see and report what has not been covered or what is not clear. Astral education ASSURES YOU THAT IT WILL TAKE YOUR CONCERNS VERY SERIOUSLY.
All the faculties of ASTRAL are either UGC NET qualified or are Ph.D’s or JRF with many years of experience in teaching and coaching the students.
Classroom Coaching at ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon (Haryana) comprises of the following subjects:
- Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Political Science.
- HR LL.
- Tourism Administration and Management.
ONLINE COACHING at ASTRAL EDUCATION is available in the Following Subjects
- P1- All
- Management/ Commerce/ Economics/ CSA/ Education/ Tourism/ Human Resource
Although Study Material is provided to the students registered for the Online Coaching, yet, One can also order for Study Material (Correspondence Mode).
The contents of the Study Material offered by ASTRAL EDUCATION consists of the followings:
- Unit Wise Notes and Exercises.
- Previous Year Papers.
- Model Test Papers/Sample Papers.
- OMR SHEETS for practice.
Subjects Available for UGC NET in Correspondence Mode (Study Material) are as follows:
- Paper 1
- Political Science
Why only ASTRAL EDUCATION
- Highest Results in India.
- All India Number One.
- Best and Experienced Faculty in the region: UGC NET Qualified.
- Complete and Comprehensive notes.
- Max 25 students per batch.
- Affordable, Reachable.
- Printed Course Material right on the patterns of NET exams.
- Previous papers are discussed, so the student is aware what can come in the exam, based on the pattern.
- Teaching as per the latest pattern.
- Tips and Tricks top clear the exam.
- Full job assistance after clearing the exam.
- Audio-Video classrooms.
- Air-Conditioned and Wi-Fi campus.
- Easy connectivity through Metro, Bus, Auto.
For more information, log on to www.ugcnetcoaching.com or send your details and enquiries on email@example.com or call on 8750000624.
“ASTRAL EDUCATION is India’s Number Coaching Institute for UGC NET EXAMS.”