NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 38 Teaching Posts: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand has announced a notification for the recruitment of 38 Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 14-02-2018 to 13-03-2018. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NIT Uttarakhand Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 38
Name of the Post:
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Ph.D with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nituk.ac.in from 14-02-2018 to 13-03-2018 & send hard copy of online applications along with self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc by speed/ registered post/ courier to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand Temp. Campus, Govt. ITI, Srinagar, Distt. Pauri (Garhwal) Uttarakhand, India, PIN – 246174 on or before 20-03-2018 by 05:30 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.nituk.ac.in
3. Select the desired post & Click Apply Online.
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
7. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
8. Take print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 14-02-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-03-2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Applications: 20-03-2018 by 05:30 PM.
For More Details Please Click Here