Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship (SET)
The SET, for the present, is being conducted in the subjects under the faculties of Arts, Science, Mental, Moral and Social Sciences, Commerce, Law, Management, Education and Physical Education.
The SET would be conducted only in the following 30 subjects listed below. The candidates are supposed to appear for only one subject from the list
- Political Science,
- Defence & strategic Studies,
- Home Science,
- Library & Information Science,
- Journalism and Mass Communication,
- Social Work,
- Public Administration,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Chemical Sciences,
- Life Sciences,
- Earth Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences,
- Computer Science & Application,
- Electronic Science,
- Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management),
- Education &
- Physical Education.
Candidates have to appear for SET in the subject of their Post Graduation only. However, candidates whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects, may appear in a related subject.