ASTRAL EDUCATION presents you with our Live Virtual Previous Papers Discussion Program for UGC NET Preparation. This will be a One – on – One Previous Papers Discussion using Video Chat Technology. The faculties for this are the Subject Matter Experts who are UGC NET Qualified / Ph. D. and have several years of teaching experience into UGC NET & other related domains.
These classes are one of the best resources for any student because it gives a chance for 100% knowledge transformation from teacher to student.
We have the following subjects available in Live Virtual Previous Papers Discussion Program:
- Paper-1 : Teaching & Research Aptitude (Code # 00)
- Economics (Code # 01)
- Political Science (Code # 02)
- Psychology (Code # 04)
- Commerce (Code # 08)
- Management(Code # 17)
- Mass Communication & Journalism (Code # 63)
- Computer Science & Applications (Code # 87)
- Tourism Administration & Management(Code # 93)
We are very comfortable when it comes to timing of the classes; however we always request you to fix up a slot well in advance to avoid inconvenience. The usual duration for a class is 2-3 hours.
- Just choose the course, subject & time slot with us.
- Make the payment into company’s account.
- After deciding a common video chatting platform, our faculty will be delivering you a live virtual class, will solve the paper with you and will share the resources with you such as Presentation, notes (documents, PDF) wherever necessary.
- You are free to ask your doubts from the faculty.
Minimum System Requirements:
Generally the courses at a minimum require:
- Google Hangout/ Skype / Yahoo Messenger installed onto your system (latest version)
- A high speed internet broadband connection or data card
- Webcam, Microphone, speakers (built in or external)
- Appropriate Windows version to conduct video chat
Even if you are not a tech savvy and do not understand the above technical specifications, you just get in touch with us, we will let you know what actually you need to get done & that too in layman’s language.