28th June 2015:
The Judgment Day for those students who will be appearing for UGC NET Exam. It is the day when your preparation will meet with the opportunity to lead you towards a successful life.
There is a very famous quote “Past is experience, Present is experiment. Future is expectation!!! Use your experience in your experiments to get your expectations.” We should follow this rule to get success in every field. On the exam day you will have to use all your past experience, past knowledge during the exam to get success in UGC NET EXAM.
Astral Education wishes you GOOD LUCK for UGC NET JUNE 2015. But we all know that luck favors only those people who work hard. So work hard and work smart as well by using some important tips & tricks in exam.
Being India’s No 1 coaching for UGC NET it’s our responsibility to give our students some important tips & tricks for the exam and working on the Astral Education organizes a workshop “Tips & Tricks to clear UGC NET Examination”. After attending this workshop students feel more confident for the exam.
Before you go ahead with the UGC NET, make sure you read these tips to avoid last minute panic.
- Keep your documents intact in a bag: Make sure you carry all the necessary documents to the test centres on the day of examination. For this, pack your bag a night before the exam with all the requisite documents like admit card, Photo-Id proof etc to avoid panic and unnecessary stress. Besides, don’t forget to keep pen and stationary too in the bag.
- Reach on Reporting Time: Plan your journey and make allowances for traffic jam. Start early, 30 minutes or so, to reach on reporting time at the venue of test as it will decrease half of your tension of being on time in the examination hall
- Stress Management: Most of the candidates get nervous and panic at the time of examination. Make friends with stress however don’t let it occupy your mind for long. Talk to people and don’t forget to have a healthy breakfast to keep your mind refresh and alert throughout the examination.
- Follow Guidelines: UGC has already listed certain instruction for the examination on its website. Make sure you read the instructions prior to day of examination and strictly adhere to same during the examination. If you are not aware of the guidelines, ask assistance from the invigilators and follow the instructions given by them at all the phases of the examination. Remember, your candidature can be cancelled if any candidate found violating the guidelines.
- Handle OMR sheet with Utmost Care: As the OMR sheets can not be replaced after usage, carefully handle those sheets. Do not fold, roll or wrinkle the response sheets as it will not be readable by the machine. On the completion of the examination, the answer sheets should be handed over to the invigilator.
- Don’t indulge in Unfair Practice: Do not carry books, mobile phones and electronic gadgets in the examination hall as these are not permitted. Do not indulge in cheating, copying or sneaking in fellow examinee answer sheets as it will lead to disqualification.
- Systematic and Selective Approach: Read the questions carefully and attempt those questions first which you are confident of solving easily and accurately. If some questions take too much time, leave that question to be solved in the last and jump to other questions. As there is no negative marking, try to attempt and mark each and every question whether you know the answer or not. Go through the answer sheet properly to check no questions are left unmarked.