How to answer in NET
Here are some of the tips and techniques to score well in UGC NET examination. Try to follow them at the best.
1. Preparations for NET examination should be done intensively.
2. Get a list of standard textbooks from the successful candidates, or other sources and also selective good notes. The right choice of reading material is important and crucial. You should not read all types of books as told by others.
3. While studying for the subjects, keep in mind that there is no scope for selective studies in UGC. The whole syllabus must be covered thoroughly. Equal stress and weight should be given all the sections of the syllabus..
4. For subjects like Mathematics and Statistics and Geography maps etc, practice is very important. One should also practice other subjects and should not treat the same examination, as an “experience gathering” exercise to get a chance for writing mains is a great thing, which you may not get again.
5. Go through the unsolved papers of the previous papers and solve them to stimulate the atmosphere of the examination.
6. Stick to the time frame. Speed is the very essence of this examination. Hence, time management assumes crucial importance.
7. Never be over confident.
8. Try to stimulate the actual examination hours to judge the performance and to plug any loopholes.
9. Revision of subjects is very important. The reason is that you have been preparing for months or years together. It is a human tendency to forget something after some time.
10. Donot bother yourselves if you are unable to revise everything before examination. Write it legibly as it will simplify the evaluator’s task and he can read the answers easily.
11. Highlight the important points which are important.
12. Above all be patient and believe in God.
We wish you all the luck from our side
Astral Education India’s No for UGC NET COACHING