Sri Sri University is inviting the candidates to apply for Ph. D. in Integrated Management and Development Disciplines for the year 2014. The Doctoral Programs aims to invite the candidates, who have a strong academic background, are highly motivated and who have the intellectual curiosity to undertake original research. The doctoral programme prepares students for a career in academia or research positions in industry.
Vision To be a leading global university in interdisciplinary research and innovation that develops
visionary thinking to lead socio-economic change and to create new knowledge.
ï‚· To equip researchers to achieve the highest levels of professional competency in a learning atmosphere that contributes towards better world.
ï‚· To create centres of excellence to produce evidence based research, innovation and new knowledge, and impact on interdisciplinary field of studies, policy and development practices.
ï‚· To provide a resource centre based in Odisha that provides the opportunity to embed research in learning and teaching, and to create new knowledge.
ï‚· To provide scholarly environment for carrying out advanced research, action research, in-depth research and experimental research.
The objectives of the doctoral studies and research are detailed as below.
1. To create highly committed researchers trained in the most recent methodologies and engaged in producing original research work and to create new knowledge.
2. To acquaint scholars with necessary skills to explore and research complex issues.
3. To promote constructive dialogues and foster new thinking around concepts, theory and practice.
4. To establish a scholarly forum and networks.
5. To sustain dialogues around conceptual creativity, reasoned reflexivity and contextual awareness.
SRI SRI UNIVERSITY OFFERS PH. D. DEGREE IN THE AREAS AS BELOW
Integrated Management Studies Integrated Development and Governance
1. Business Policy
2. Financial Economics
3. Finance and Accounting
9. Ethics in Business
10. Agricultural Business
4. Computer and Information Systems
6. Organizational Behaviour
7. Personnel and Industrial Relations
8. Production and Quantitative Methods
12. Good Governance and Public Policy
13. Eastern Management Wisdom
14. Any Other Subject Related to Management and Governance
Note: List the name(s) of area(s) for which you wish to apply in the order of your preference.
You can apply for a maximum of three areas.
ï‚· Last Date to submit the application forms : 30th September 2014
ï‚· Entrance Test and Interviews of short listed candidates : 18th October 2014
ï‚· Issuance of offer provisional letter to the selected candidate: 22nd October 2014
ï‚· Admission Registration of the selected candidates : Up to 25th October 2014
ï‚· Commencement of the Doctoral Programme : 14th November 2014
Faculty of Research and Doctoral Studies
Sri Sri University
Sri Sri Vihar, Godisahi, Word No 1, Cuttack – 754006, Odisha, India
Ja1@srisriuniversity.edu.in Phone: +91 7894443306 (rest of India)